Monday, June 22, 2009

Stalker Guilt Syndrome

I find it surprising that Marc Maron hasn't gotten more roles over the years. He was great in this little film that I first saw on the HBO Comedy channel some 8 years ago. The channel would fill time between movies or comedy specials with short films of various quality, Starker Guilt Syndrome was one of the best. I loved this short so much I managed to tape it on one of my beloved long-gone 8hr VHS mix tapes. Even though the first time I'd watched this I wasn't the every-day public transit commuter I am now, I had already run into the Stalker Guilt Syndrom scenario more than a couple times. It's an awkward situation that I'm sure 90% of the people who've lived in an urban environment have experienced at one time or another. I'm happy to see it preserved on the web...

Stalker Guilt Syndrome

No comments: